Looking Back to 1959 - The Beginning




I've been searching the web looking for images, trivia, events, movies, fashion, music, news, art, television, radio, world cultures, you name it.

And what I start out with is the year I was born:  
Nineteen Fifty-Nine (1959) 


It's a personal journey, looking for what the world was like, and what was going on around that time. Trying to get a sense of what my parents, grandparents and people in general experienced and saw and heard and felt.....

I'm setting a goal to gather as much as I possibly can from now until my 60th birthday in 2019.  
And after that, who knows.  

I may search for and gather some of the same kinds of things to leave for my loved ones and anyone else who's curious or interested.   
In the meantime, I plan to share what I find interesting or memorable about 1959 on my blog.  You're welcome to follow along and check out what I've discovered.
Hope you'll keep coming back.


Best Wishes Today and Always,
AmishHomoPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Please share yours!

Featured Post

Looking Back to 1959 - The Beginning

I've been searching the web looking for images, trivia, events, movies, fashion, music, news, art, television, radio, world cultures,...

Most Viewed Posts